- Grind the chocolate tea biscuits and keep 50 g for the garnish.
- In a bowl, add the ground tea biscuits, OLYMPOS strained yogurt 2% and stir, until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Put half of the mixture in a 20cm cooking ring lined with parchment paper and spread.
- Add half praline and spread.
- To unmold, use the very same ring as a disc to open the remaining mixture.
- Mold the first praline mixture once again with the ring and cover with the second disc.
- Spread the rest of the praline and garnish with 50g of biscuit crumbs.
- Optionally, put the dessert in the fridge for 5’ and unmold.