- In a bowl add OLYMPOS cow-milk butter (at room temperature) and add the icing sugar.
- Beat them really well with the mixer so that they get light in texture for approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Gradually add the all-purpose flour, until you get a nice dough.
- Put it in a plastic wrap and then refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- Measure that each ball is 20 g and form into the desired shape.
- Bake at preheat fan-assisted oven for 12-15 minutes at 180 c
The most delicious and easy-to-make butter cookies are ready!
You can add raisins, chocolate couverture drops, nuts or anything you like!