- In a glass bowl, add the eggs, sugar and mix for one minute.
- Add the cold Cow Butter OLYMPOS in small cubes, the liquid vanilla, the baking soda, the flour and mix the ingredients, without kneading, until the dough has the consistency of a crumble.
- Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate it until the filling is ready.
- Cut the apples into small cubes and add them to a pan.
- Add the cinnamon, the lemon juice and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the water, the sugar and continue to cook over medium heat until the apples are soft and caramelized.
- Grease and lightly flour a 26 cm cake tin and add half of the crumbled dough, press down firmly with a glass and slightly lift the edges.
- Add the filling evenly all over and sprinkle the rest of the dough in the form of a crumble on top, pressing very well so that the filling is evenly covered.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170-180 c for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow it to cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.