- Chop the ham and the cheese in cubes, transfer to a bowl and mix.
- Butter a baking pan and put 2 sheets of phyllo dough on the bottom crosswise and folded in the middle.
- Butter and put one layer of ham-cheese.
- Then, place one phyllo dough on top each time, butter and put one layer of ham-cheese on each phyllo dough until the last one.
- Cover the pie with the last phyllo and cut in pieces.
- Add 1 cup of milk in the melted butter left and whisk well.
- Add 3 eggs and resume mixing.
- Pour the mixture on the pie.
- Bake at pre-heat, resistance-heated oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour and serve.